Chemical Peels In westfield
WHY CHEMICAL PEELS?
Chemical peels are a cosmetic procedure used to rejuvenate the skin by removing the outer layers resulting in smoother, younger-looking skin. Skin is treated with a chemical solution that peels and sheds its outer layers. Chemical peels can be tailored to meet individual skin types and concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
At COMO Aesthetics we offer a variety of chemical peels ranging from superficial (minimal to no downtime) to medium depth (ranging from 5+ days of exfoliation).
Medium Depth – Face & Neck $299
Medium Depth with Booster $349
Superficial – Skinbetter Science 30 $125
Superficial – Skinbetter Science 50 $150
Superficial – Face Reality Custom Peel $125
Add Decollete $50
- Enhances skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles.
- The tone and texture of the skin are improved.
- Minimizes the appearance of sun damage, age spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Helps to unclog pores and reduce acne breakouts.
- Boosts collagen production, which firms and plumps the skin.
- Hands, face, and neck can all be treated with this product.
- Results in a more youthful-looking complexion.
- Can be customized to meet individual skin concerns and needs.
- Requires little to no downtime.
- Can improve the effectiveness of other skincare treatments, such as laser resurfacing and microneedling.
What can I expect during a chemical peel treatment?
During a chemical peel treatment, a solution will be applied to your skin, which will cause it to peel and shed its outer layers. You may experience a slight burning or stinging sensation during the treatment, but this should subside shortly after.
How long does a chemical peel take?
A chemical peel treatment typically takes between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the depth of the peel.
How long is the recovery time after a chemical peel?
The recovery time after a chemical peel varies depending on the depth of the peel. A superficial peel may only cause mild redness and peeling, which can be easily covered with makeup. A deeper peel may cause more significant redness and peeling, which can take up to two weeks to fully heal.
What is the recommended frequency of chemical peels?
You will need to determine the frequency of chemical peels based on your individual skin concerns and needs. It is recommended to wait at least four weeks between treatments.
Are there any side effects associated with chemical peels?
Redness, swelling, and peeling are common side effects of chemical peels.
Is a chemical peel safe for all skin types?
It is important to consult with a skincare professional before undergoing any chemical peel to ensure that it is safe for your skin type. Chemical peels can be customized to meet an individual’s skin type and concerns.
Get in touch
Feel free to reach out and ask us anything!
READY TO GET STARTED?
Schedule Your Appointment