Microneedling In westfield
Face & Neck $300
Face, Neck & Décolleté $350
- Reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving skin texture and tone
- Minimizing the appearance of acne scars
- Reducing hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Enhancing the effectiveness of topical skincare products
- Boosting collagen and elastin production
- Reducing the size of pores
- Improving the overall health and vitality of the skin
- Providing a non-surgical alternative to more invasive treatments
- Minimizing downtime and recovery compared to other treatments
Is microneedling painful?
Microneedling is generally well-tolerated by most patients, with some mild discomfort or a slight sensation of heat or pressure during the procedure.
How long does the treatment take?
The length of the treatment will depend on the area being treated and the size of the device used, but most sessions take about 30-60 minutes.
How many sessions are needed to see results?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks for patients to achieve optimal results after a series of treatments.
Is there any downtime after microneedling?
In most cases, patients can return to their normal activities within a few days after the procedure, although some patients may experience some redness and mild swelling.
Are there any side effects of microneedling?
Most patients experience mild side effects like redness, swelling, and mild discomfort, but these usually resolve within a few days.
Can microneedling be combined with other treatments?
Microneedling can be combined with other cosmetic treatments like PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy or radiofrequency energy to further enhance the results.
Get in touch
Feel free to reach out and ask us anything!
READY TO GET STARTED?
Schedule Your Appointment